Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheznie was only 3 days old when she had her first photo shoot. She was being a little diva the whole time!! Missy said that it was one of the hardest shoots she had ever done because Cheznie would not fall asleep. You Can tell that Missy is a pro because we still got some super cute pictures.
This picture was taking in November when the Whipple's got family pictures. Missy thought it would be cute to have a before and after picture.
This one is my favorite. I love to look into her pretty eyes.
Don't mind the next photos of me I did not know I was going to be in a few shots & I still had my double chin from all the fluids they give you during labor.
Her poop face! Good thing we had a dipper on!

5 comments:

Dustin & McKenzie said...

so cute you did a good job. i love the smile pic

Matt and Stephanie said...

Love Love Love the pictures!!!

Robertsons said...

She is soooo cute!!

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Keep posting I love it! I can't stalk you on Facebook so keep posting :)

Kelli Cox said...

I LOVE THEM NAT......SHE IS SO SO CUTE...YOU GUYS DID GREAT! :)liv reancyc