Tuesday, May 14, 2013

March

March was such a crazy month for us. We had Addison's blessing, Cheznie's  2 birthday parties and to top it all off she was starting to walk and got her first black eye! I can't believe Cheznie is one. Olin & I love her so much. We are so blessed to have this little firecracker in our life. She loves bath time, music & dancing, being tickled, chasing the cats & feeding Indi her food. Her favorite food is celery but she really will eat anything! Her favorite toy is her music table & she loves the book Five Little Lady Bugs.

Addison's Blessing


Vegas Fun

Going on a walk with the sisters
Evan, Brox, Matt, Davis, Melanie, Cheznie
Bath Time with Addi, Chez & Davis



getting ready for the baseball game

Kyson's Baseball Game




Playing at the Park




This is what happens when it gets to quite!!




Party In Vegas
I decided to have a birthday party for Cheznie down in Vegas the weekend Addison was blessed becasue all my side of the family would be there. We had a nice BBQ at the park with my family and McKenzies in-laws(don't worry it was not wierd I know them well, Rodeo brings us all together) she got some really nice gifts and I want to thank Dusty's Family for the gifts even though they were only supposed to be thier for the food ;)



 




 












March 5th Cheznie's Birthday!!


  

 Singing Happy Birthday with Mommy  
Olin & I took Cheznie to Olive Garden for her birthday. We figured she could eat pasta (ha ha ha)


Birthday Party In Malad
Because we had the party in Vegas with my family we had Olin's side and friends come to a party in Malad. We have such great family and friends. We were so happy you all could come and help us celebrate our little miracle baby!

I made the cake... don't judge

cupcakes for the little kids
 








1 comment:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Chez was very spoiled for her Birthday. It looks like she got a lot of fun stuff!