Saturday, November 3, 2012

July & Aug

Cheyenne Days

In June Olin and I decided to take Cheznie to my favorite rodeo Cheyenne Days. We decided to rent a hotel to get away from his traveling partners AKA: I wanted to sleep and feed Cheznie in peace. On morning when I was getting ready I heard music coming from outside. When I opened the door I saw a parade right outside our room. It was Cheznie's first parade so we decided to grab chairs from the hotel room and watch it. I think we had the best seats in town. All the rodeo princesses loved to wave at Cheznie or so I tell myself it was her and not Olin. 




 

Forth of July-4 Generations!

Clara, Julie, Natalie, Cheznie
 
4th of July Outfit

Calgary Stampede

This year I had to fly to meet Olin in Canada for the rodeo. This was Cheznies first ride on an airplane and she did awesome! I was able to take my stroller/car seat right up to the plane door, I was able to loaded and unloaded first and she was a champ! When we touched down there was lightning in the area so we had to wait on the tar mack for a few minuets. While we were wighting I stood up to rock Chez so she would not wake up. I glanced back once, and little did I know she was awake and smiling at everyone on the plane. So I had all eyes staring at my fat but! LOL my cute baby girl...everyone loved her! While I was waiting for my stroller to be brought to me all the passengers getting off the plane kept smiling at her and telling me how cute she was.
 
 
 
 
Cheznie takes naps like her mom with her face covered
 
 
Taking a break from the long drive home from Calgary

 Rice Cereal

As you all know Cheznie has a hardy appetite and the bottle was not cutting it anymore. We decided to try cereal. As you can tell she couldn't get enough of it. 








 All Cleaned up with a full belly



Delta

Before school started we wanted to visit Stephanie and Davis in Delta. We had so much fun our favorite part was going to the Delta splash pad.  Even though Kenzie does not look excited we sure had fun. 

Cheznie and Davis are having fun on the grass. Yes they are really ten months apart.
 

Babysitter

First day at the babysitters. Cheznie and I love Michelle she is the best babysitter ever! 





1 comment:

Matt and Stephanie said...

I love all the pictures especially the one of Davis and Cheznie :)