Thursday, October 27, 2011

You know that you are way too sick during your pregnancy when you throw up and this is what you get!!


Friday night I was helping Olin in the arena so there was a ton of dust in my eye that night. Saturday I woke up and wore my glasses because my eye was still red BUT not like the top picture it was just a irritated kind of red. I went over to help Olin practice once again:) but I got kind of sick from my hot chocolate that morning. I lost it just like every other time so I did not think twice about it. After practice Olin wanted to cut some wood for the winter so I decided to go home and take a nap...(only good thing about being prego so far) When Olin got home he asked how my eye was so I went to look at it and this is what I saw!!! I called every eye doctor from Brigham to Idaho Falls (Where the rodeo was that night) and not one doctor was working on Saturday. My eye was not hurting so I decided to skip out on the ER and just wait until Monday. Monday I went to the doctor and he told me I was not going blind... that's what I thought:) I had just popped a blood vessels in my eye. And from what you say?.... you guess it throwing up!

5 comments:

pOlloCk FaMiLy said...

Dude that sucks... I have never been sick like that in my pregnancies so I have no clue what you are going through! Your a tough woman! Hang in there, id like to tell you it will get better but with you, who knows?!

Matt and Stephanie said...

That is still so gross!

Dustin & McKenzie said...

hey hey i still think your going blind. Blind because of my beauty ha. Love ya

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

You better take it easy Rodeo Queen!!

Jillian Clara said...

i popped a blood vessel when i threw up too!! but it was when i had the flu.. not prego. Oh so sorry. And it sucks because it takes forever to go away.. at least mine did